VP of Marketing
What’s the opportunity?
As VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop.
What will I be doing?
You will work directly with our CEO and revenue team, taking full ownership of Qualio’s online presence and customer acquisition programs. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
Example work in this role:
- Defining our marketing strategy and developing plans to meet our objectives;
- Building and managing a small marketing team of internal and external resources;
- Running demand generation programs to grow our leads and pipeline;
- Owning a lead/pipeline commit and optimizing campaigns to meet and exceed targets;
- Refining and amplifying the company’s story and message in the market, elevating Qualio’s visibility with the right audiences;
- Working closely with our sales team to manage our lead funnel.
What skills do I need?
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging etc.);
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
We’d also like you to have:
- Familiarity with online marketing platforms like Hubspot and Salesforce.com;
- Bonus if you have exposure to healthcare or life sciences.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Health benefits;
- Generous PTO policy;
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market.