Account Executive (USA)
As an account executive, you are a key member of the team leading the growth of our business. We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is very exciting. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling and have a history of exceeding expectations, pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great customer relationships, this job is for you.
You are passionate about driving growth from customers in new accounts. You have a consistent track record of exceeding quota and a consultative approach to selling. You will be required to navigate and identify an organization's key decision-making criteria and buying process in order to effectively pitch and close key partners and decision makers.
What will I be doing?
- Drive a high volume of sales while educating customers on how Qualio can help them succeed;
- Manage the full sales cycle, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service. High degree of organization required;
- Develop consultative sales presentations to demonstrate our value proposition;
- Identify and navigate customer buying processes within customer organizations;
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts;
- Work with our Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to create the best customer experience.
What skills do I need?
- Background of attaining $600k+ in annual bookings;
- 4+ years of sales experience and a minimum of 3+ years selling SaaS;
- Have proven sales success selling to the C-Level in SMB and mid-market businesses;
- You are an exceptional written and spoken communicator;
- You are effectively lead multiple projects and priorities simultaneously across partners with a high attention to detail;
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing in this space;
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
We’d also like you to have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other sales platforms;
- Bonus if you have experience in healthcare or life sciences;
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Health benefits;
- Generous PTO policy;
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market.